|A Business Valuation provides a starting point when you need to know the value of shares or a business or any of its related entities.
- Buying a Business: When you’re investing a great deal of money to acquire a business, you don’t want any surprises. As a buyer you will need to carry out thorough due diligence of all aspects of the business. A Business Valuation can help you determine the true Business Value before you make the purchase.
- Selling a Business: There are risks in providing potential buyers all your business information. What if the potential buyer is a competitor? A Business Valuation can provide prospective buyers with verification of your Business Worth without giving away any of your sensitive information.
Other times that a Business Valuation is important
Whatever your motivation for a Business Valuation, it’s important to get good advice. Typically, Business Valuations are required in the following circumstances:
- Buying or Selling a Business, or merger of a business or any of its related assets
- management buyouts
- family and succession planning
- joint ventures
- review of potential investments
- due diligence
- minority shareholdings
- dispute resolution (including litigation)
- <matrimonial and relationship disputes
We’ll listen to your requirements and apply our extensive Valuation experience to give you an accurate idea of your Business Value. Please contact Kerry Tizard 09-839 0300