As a member of the global accountancy network UHY, UHY Haines Norton has introduced an essential guide for companies planning to set up international sales and operations.
The guide provides comprehensive advice to companies – whether large or small – on all aspects of accessing today’s global markets, with a key focus on why businesses should take the plunge and go international.
Areas covered by the guide include:
- How to get started – from initial research to planning and structuring the business
- Advice for companies on identifying their niche and how to exploit it in new international markets
- Risks and challenges for SMEs expanding internationally
- Tips on supporting the key staff that will help make the company’s international expansion a success
- An overview of the one-stop shop of advice and support that UHY’s global presence can offer, included dedicated International Desks working in close partnership with companies in their home markets