Congratulations to Western Gas Ltd, who not only won the awards for UHY Haines Norton Best Medium-Large Business and Alloy Yachts Employer of Choice, but also the Westpac Supreme Business Excellence Award at this year’s Westpac Auckland West Business Awards black tie gala dinner.
Western Gas is a locally-owned strategic energy company which manages 11 ‘Z’ service stations from Hillsborough to Kumeu. The company backs local initiatives to address youth unemployment, supports community groups, contributes to the environment and sustainability, as well as prioritising the growth and support of staff to reach their potential.
The West Winners for the Westpac Auckland Business Awards 2013 were:
- Westpac Supreme Business Excellence Award: Western Gas Ltd
- Best Emerging Business Award: The Riverhead
- Small Business of the Year Award: Keola Homes Ltd
- Best Medium-Large Business Award: Western Gas Ltd
- Employer of Choice Award: Western Gas Ltd
- Excellence in Customer Engagement Award: Magsons Hardware Ltd
- Excellence in Exporting Award: World Moving & Storage Ltd
- Excellence in Innovation Award: Outdure
- Excellence in Leadership Award: Debtworks (NZ) Ltd
- Excellence in Research and Development Award: Alltech (NZ) Ltd
- Excellence in Social Responsibility and Sustainability Award: Thomas Civil & Environmental Consultants Ltd
- Excellence in Strategy and Planning Award: The Riverhead
Congratulations to everyone involved in making this such a special event.