Join us for a free seminar where our experts will share their knowledge, experience, tips and strategies to help you transition in business. Planning for the future is critical in business. While you may not be expecting to make a major change, none of us know what is around the corner and long term planning will put your business in the best possible position for anything that may occur.
We will explain why you need to plan now for the future, regardless of what shape or form that may eventually take. We’ll provide examples of what you need to consider and you’ll have the chance to question our experts on issues relevant to your situation.
Topics will include:
- Different valuation methods
- Assessing a business for purchase and what you need to consider
- How to prepare a business for sale, and why you should start early
- How to position your business for maximum value
- Why you need a succession/exit plan now, even if you’re not planning to exit for some time
- Deciding on your end goal and how to get there
- How to transition your business to family members
- Tips for addressing the emotional factors
Planning For Your Retirement
- When should you start planning for your retirement?
- What will the journey look like?
- How much is enough?
- Tips and traps for different kinds of investments
- Risk profiling and your investment philosophy
Date: Thursday 8th September 2016
Venue: UHY Haines Norton, 22 Catherine Street, Henderson
Time: 6:00pm – 7:30pm (doors open at 5:30pm)
Cost: Free, includes refreshments
To reserve your space please email Debbie Robson at email@example.com or phone (09) 839-2204. All welcome.