Skip to content
On a Lighter Note
- An accountant is someone who solves a problem you didn’t know you had in a way you don’t understand.
- Why are accountants always so calm, composed and methodical? They have strong internal controls.
- How does Santa’s accountant value his sleigh? Net Present Value.
- Be audit you can be.
- What’s the difference between tax avoidance and tax evasion? Jail
- Conversation between two accountants at a cocktail party: “….and ninthly…”
- The accountant enjoyed the job, figuratively speaking.
- Who makes the best detective: Sherlock Holmes or a tax accountant? The tax accountant – she’s made more deductions.