It was a glittering affair at The Trusts Arena last week, celebrating West Auckland’s most inspiring and successful businesses and their leaders. Hosted by Susan Wood, the black tie Gala Dinner and Awards Ceremony showcased the achievements of some of the region’s finest businesses.
Our congratulations to the following businesses who were category winners on the night:
- Thomas Civil and Environmental Consultants – Excellence in Strategy and Planning – proudly sponsored by UHY Haines Norton and Corban Revell. Thomas Civil and Environmental Consultants were also honoured with the overall Supreme Business Excellence award.
- Josef Rakich Fitness – Best Emerging Business
- Mitre 10 Mega Westgate – Excellence in Customer Service Delivery
- Motion Design – Excellence in Innovation
- Motion Design – Excellence in International Trade
- Black Sands Brewing Company – Excellence in Marketing
- McDonald’s West Auckland – Employer of the Year
Congratulations to all of the finalists who were stand-outs among the many entries received for each award category.