The expertise of an international tax accountant is invaluable for any business involved in exporting or importing. Each country has its own complex set of rules and regulations, and a specialist foreign tax accountant can advise you on the best way to prepare your business to capitalise on those international opportunities while avoiding any pitfalls.
UHY Haines Norton’s international tax accountants are supported by the global UHY International network with 325 offices in 99 countries.
Areas of Expertise
- Cross-border tax
- Foreign tax assistance
- International business structuring for minimising foreign tax on earnings and capital
- Guidance on structuring inbound and outbound investments
- Local impact advice on your international business or personal wealth
- Regulatory compliance advice
- International tax planning to reduce tax
Your first consultation with us is free. Contact us today for expert advice on all aspects of international taxation.
UHY Haines Norton’s Head of Tax, Jim Martin, is an experienced Chartered Accountant specialising in all areas of taxation.
Jim Martin, Head of Tax
t: +64 9 839 0087