It is important to us at UHY Haines Norton to support the endeavours of local businesses and the community.
West Auckland Business Club
As long-term sponsors of the West Auckland Business Club’s Business After 5 monthly networking events, and regular attendees at their Business Forums and other functions, we appreciate the vital services the WABC contributes. Uniting and supporting West Auckland businesses, recognising leaders, providing networking opportunities and keeping locals informed, the WABC works tirelessly to improve and strengthen the business community.
Rosebank Business Association
As members of the Rosebank Business Association, we applaud the huge efforts the association puts in to both businesses and the community in the Rosebank Road area. It provides a multitude of services including advocacy, business development, networking, communication and working in the community, offering comprehensive support to the entire area.
The UHY Haines Norton $6,000 Study Scholarship
The UHY Haines Norton $6,000 Study Scholarship is offered to Year 13 students attending West Auckland secondary schools towards study fees of an undergraduate Bachelor of Commerce or Bachelor of Business Studies. Our firm is passionate about providing talented young people with the opportunity to establish their study and career paths.
We are also proud to have been involved with and lend our support to many events and charities, including:
- The Westpac Auckland Business Awards – West
- The West Auckland Business Hall of Fame
- Henderson Lincoln Metro Business Association
- Central Park Business Association
- NZME Special Children’s Party
- The Kumeu Show
- The Helensville A&P Show
- The Kumeu and Helensville Christmas Parades
- The Don Oliver Youth Sport Foundation
- Grafton United Cricket Club
- The Salvation Army
- Hospice West Auckland
- Foundation for Youth Development
- Lopdell House Development Trust
- The Portage Ceramics Trust
- Sport Waitakere
- The Norcross Falls Heritage Trust
- Pathways to the Future Trust
- The Trusts Stadium
- Cancer Society
- The New Zealand Breast Cancer Foundation
- Cardiovascular Foundation
- Immune Deficiencies Foundation of New Zealand
- Starjam Charitable Trust
- Waitakere Adult Literacy Inc.
- The Waitakere City Orchestra
- The Society for the Protection of Cruelty to Animals
- Whau Coastal Walkway Trust